New Oriel Hall is the conversion of the original Victorian Junior School in Larkhall
New Oriel Hall
Bath BA1 6RA (MAP)
CLASSES are temporarily suspended as of Jan. 2015
When classes re-start information will be on this page.
£5 per session
- First time? You can come along on any Tuesday
- This is a Drop-In class so come and join the class in any week
- There is no need to book in advance, just turn up and join us for a laugh
- Men and women of all ages are welcome
Directions - by car or bike or on foot
- Heading East along The London Road (coming out of Bath), take the left fork into St. Saviour’s Road. Continue down the road with the church on your left. Go as far as the cross-roads where the shops are.
- There is a butcher’s shop on one corner and a pub, The Larkhall Inn, on the opposite corner.
- Turn in between these two buildings, and you are almost immediately faced with a ‘Y’ junction with the public conveniences in the middle of the island.
- Take the right fork, and within 10 metres you will see the hall up on your right hand side with the car park in front of it.
- Take either bus number 6 or 7 to Larkhall. Walk to "The Square" and turn left between the butcher's shop and the Larkhall Inn, then follow directions as above.
Entrance to building
- Enter the building through the glass doors reached by the steps or
the ramp – they will be open.
- Once through the main doors, turn left and walk through the “Social Area” and out through the door at the other end of the room and into a corridor.
- Leave coats (and shoes if you would like to) round to the left in the corridor using the coat hooks provided.
- The Small Hall is to your right, at the foot of the stairs.
- There is a car park immediately outside the hall, where you can park free of charge.
- If you are a cyclist you can safely bring your bicycle into the hall.